Top Review by najwa
Yummy rolls!! I used 1/4c fat-free yogurt and 1/4c fat-free sour cream, and added some cumin as well .. I also made the coriander sauce, as suggested .. this was really good .. thanks!!
- 1 head boston lettuce or 1 head lettuce
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can salmon
- 1 dried red chili peppers or 1 fresh hot pepper
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup small shrimp
- 2 cups alfalfa sprouts
- fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut large lettuce leaves in half down centre vein.
- In bowl, flake salmon along with juices and well mashed bones.
- Split chili pepper in half lengthwise, discard seeds and vein, finely chop and mix into yogurt.
- On narrow end of each lettuce piece, place 1 tablespoon flaked salmon, top with 1 or 2 shrimp, then approximately 2 tablespoons alfalfa sprouts, dollop of yogurt and 1 or 2 cilantro leaves, if using.
- Roll into cylinder shape.