Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
From The Favorite Brand Name Cookbooks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups cream-style cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed, softened
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 lb bay scallop
- 1⁄2 lb flounder fillets, cubed
- 1⁄2 lb medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and cut into pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook onion in hot butter in medium skillet over medium heat until tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in cottage cheese, cream cheese, basil, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Stir in egg; set aside.
- Combine soup, milk and garlic in large bowl until well blended.
- Stir in wine, scallops, flounder and shrimp.
- Place a layer of overlapping noodles in greased 13x9" pan.
- Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture over noodles.
- Place a layer of noodles over cheese mixture and top with 1/2 of the seafood mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes.