Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very attractive dish, serve with a tossed green salad and fresh crisp rolls. Great for a bridge luncheon If you microwave them they are ready in under 10 minutes
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup light ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked,rinsed & drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pasta sauce (if you can find it use the shrimp/crab sauce)
- Combine all the ingredients except the lasagna noodles and the pasta sauce.
- Mix well.
- Spread 1/3 cup on each noodle and roll jelly roll style.
- Place, seam side down in an 8" oven proof dish.
- Pour the pasta sauce over the roll ups and bake, lightly covered, for 25 minutes in 350F oven OR Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 7 minutes.
Wonderfull, quick supper, thanks Bergy!!I did 6 but cut back on the cheese, used just half of each and doubled up on the imitation crabmeat. Couldn't find any seafood sauce, used mushroom pasta sauce and added a few fresh mushrooms happened to have in the frige. turned out very good and will take the left overs for lunch tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!!
We love these! I've been making them for quite a few years. The only difference is I use 1 cup lowfat cottage cheese instead of the ricotta. It's a wonderful recipe. Thanks for posting it.
I used a white cheese sauce and real crab for this, and it was fantastic! Us seafood lovers enjoyed them till they were all gone. It's a keeper for us! Thanks for sharing!