Recipe by Bergy
Very attractive dish, serve with a tossed green salad and fresh crisp rolls. Great for a bridge luncheon If you microwave them they are ready in under 10 minutes
Top Review by Derf
Wonderfull, quick supper, thanks Bergy!!I did 6 but cut back on the cheese, used just half of each and doubled up on the imitation crabmeat. Couldn't find any seafood sauce, used mushroom pasta sauce and added a few fresh mushrooms happened to have in the frige. turned out very good and will take the left overs for lunch tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!!
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup light ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked,rinsed & drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pasta sauce (if you can find it use the shrimp/crab sauce)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients except the lasagna noodles and the pasta sauce.
- Mix well.
- Spread 1/3 cup on each noodle and roll jelly roll style.
- Place, seam side down in an 8" oven proof dish.
- Pour the pasta sauce over the roll ups and bake, lightly covered, for 25 minutes in 350F oven OR Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 7 minutes.