1/2 Photos of Seafood Lasagna Roll Ups!
I found this on the Louis Kemp site and modified it a bit...should be cool on a cold night!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles as directed on package.
- 2Rinse in cold water; drain well.
- 3For sauce combine tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, and garlic.
- 4For filling combine crab, cottage cheese, Parmesan, egg parsley and onion powder.
- 5Thoroughly combine filling ingredients with fork.
- 6Spread 1/3 cup filling on each noodle.
- 7Roll tightly; place seam-side down in a 9-inch square baking pan.
- 8Pour sauce over rollups.
- 9Bake covered at 375F for 30 minutes.
- 10Garnish with additional grated cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Lasagna Roll Ups!
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.4
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 949.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: