Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this on the Louis Kemp site and modified it a bit...should be cool on a cold night!
Make and share this Seafood Lasagna Roll Ups! recipe from Food.com.
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup 1% fat cottage cheese, drained
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- Rinse in cold water; drain well.
- For sauce combine tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, and garlic.
- For filling combine crab, cottage cheese, Parmesan, egg parsley and onion powder.
- Thoroughly combine filling ingredients with fork.
- Spread 1/3 cup filling on each noodle.
- Roll tightly; place seam-side down in a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Pour sauce over rollups.
- Bake covered at 375F for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with additional grated cheese.
We found it bland. Maybe some cheese would have added a great taste. And mushroom soup would be a great idea with the imitation crab. Thanks Haversac :) Made for Cooking tag mania
My ratings are not showing up so I rate this recipe a 3 star. I only had a regular can of tomato sauce so I added a little Italian seasoning, onions, garlic and mushrooms to this and simmered about 20 minutes and than followed the recipe to the end. I only made 3 of the lasagna rolls this way. It was good but just didn't quite do it for me. Tomorrow I will make the other 3 by using a can of cream of shrimp soup or maybe a can of cream of mushroom soup with some cheddar cheese added to the soup instead of the tomato sauce. I think this will suit my taste better.
I found this recipe in a magazine years ago and have made it alot! It's delicious. I make it exactly as stated and people rave about it. Thanks for posting.