Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Uses package ingredients to cut time & effort in the kitchen.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese, small curd
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 (8 ounce) packageoven-ready lasagna noodles
- 1 lb cooked baby shrimp
- 1⁄2 lb imitation crabmeat
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- preheat oven to 350.
- Combine sauce with 2 cups water.
- Mix cottage cheese, shrimp, crab and peas.
- Spread 1/2 cup suace on bottom of 2 quart baking dish.
- Top with 3 lasagna noodles.
- Layer cottage cheese mixture, sauce, 1/3 swiss cheese, an noodles.
- Top with last 1/3 swiss cheese, but reserve 1/2 C swiss cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 1 hour & 30 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- Sprinkle with remaining swiss cheese.
- Bake additional 10 minutes to melt cheese.