1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is so rich and creamy. The alfredo sauce in it is the best and makes this dish. Every time my grandson comes to stay he calls ahead of time and asks me to make this-I actually have a cousin that offers to pay me to make it LOL. Thanks to Elana Hansen from New Mexico.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, plus
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle clam juice
- 1 lb bay scallop
- 1 lb uncooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined (I use frozen but make sure it's thawed before using)
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese, cheese-not pre shredded-get the hard block and shred it yourself
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1In a large skillet, saute onion in oil and 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
- 2Stir in broth and clam juice, bring to a boil.
- 3Add scallops, shrimp, crab and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- 4Return to a boil, reduce heat, simmer, uncovered for 4-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are firm and opaque, stirring gently.
- 5Drain, reserving cooking liquid.
- 6Set seafood mixture aside.
- 7Cook lasagna noodles according to package and drain.
- 8In a saucepan, melt the remaining butter, stir in flour until smooth.
- 9Combine milk and reserved cooking liquid,gradually add to the saucepan.
- 10Add salt and remaining pepper.
- 11Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or unti thickened.
- 12Remove from heat, stir in cream and 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese.
- 13Stir 3/4 cup of the white sauce into the seafood mixture.
- 14Spread 1/2 cup white sauce in a greased 13x9 baking dish. Top with three noodles, spread with half of the seafood mixture and 1 1/4 cups sauce. Repeat layers.
- 15Top with remaining noodles, sauce and parmesan cheese.
- 16Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.5
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 161.3 mg
- Sodium 754.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 27.0 g