Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Retaurant quality meal from your very own kitchen. Adapted from Cooks.com website.
Make and share this Seafood Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 8 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup broth, any flavor
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 lb lasagna noodle
- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces provolone cheese
- 8 ounces diced onions
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 lbs seafood (shrimp, scallops)
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 cups white wine (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning (optional)
- Defrost and prepare seafood if necessary. Slice scallops in half if large. Place seafood in the wine and Old Bay seasoning and put aside.
- Parboil the lasagna noodles for approximately 4 minutes.
- Boil the spinach, then drain and press out any liquid.
- Melt butter and add flour whisking constantly. Gradually add half n half, milk and broth. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg. Set aside.
- Saute onions in a little oil. Add spinach, tomato paste, parsley and rosemary. Add seafood stirring until opaque, no more then 3 minutes.
- In a greased lasagna pan or 11 X 13 dish, pour some sauce, place some lasagna noodles, seafood, mozzarella, ricotta cheese, provolone, and press it down before you begin second layer.
- Follow same order as first layer, ending with lasagna strips and remaining sauce. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes.