1 hr 45 mins
I got this recipe from a friend. It's a little trouble to make, but so worth it. It tastes divine! Add a pretty salad and you've got a great meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 ounce fresh parmesan cheese, grated (1/4 cup)
- 5 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups green onions with tops, sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 12 ounces frozen cooked medium shrimp, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat (you can use fresh)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (12oz.)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cook noodles according to directions on box.
- 3Mix soup and milk in bowl: set aside.
- 4Mix ricotta and egg, add parmesan cheese and all but 1 T parsley in bowl and add black pepper. Mix well, set aside.
- 5Add green onions, red bell pepper and garlic to hot oil in frying pan and saute 2-3 min till tender.
- 6Cut each shrimp in half lengthwise and flake crabmeat: add to sauteed vegetables.
- 7Assemble lasagna: Spread 1/4 cup soup mixtre over bottom of rectangular pan (about an 11x8 pan) Top with 3 noodles.
- 8Spread half of the ricotta mixture, 1/2 of the veg-seafood mixture and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese.
- 9Repeat layer of noodles, ricotta, veg-seafood mix and mozzarella.
- 10Top with remaining noodles, spread with remaining soup mix; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- 11Cover and bake 35 minutes.
- 12Remove top carefully and continue baking 10-15 min or till hot and bubbly.
- 13Remove from oven and sprinkle with reserved parsley.
- 14Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.2
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 168.0 mg
- Sodium 997.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 35.0 g