Recipe by TXHomemaker
I got this recipe from a friend. It's a little trouble to make, but so worth it. It tastes divine! Add a pretty salad and you've got a great meal!
Top Review by JanuaryBride
This is my favorite Pampered Chef recipe of all time. Here's how I make mine. . .substitute a jar of white cream sauce for the soup. Don't use parsley or bell pepper. Add 1 cup sliced mushrooms and 1 cup chopped spinach. Fantastic dish!!!!
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) cancondensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 ounce fresh parmesan cheese, grated (1/4 cup)
- 5 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups green onions with tops, sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 12 ounces frozen cooked medium shrimp, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat (you can use fresh)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (12oz.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook noodles according to directions on box.
- Mix soup and milk in bowl: set aside.
- Mix ricotta and egg, add parmesan cheese and all but 1 T parsley in bowl and add black pepper. Mix well, set aside.
- Add green onions, red bell pepper and garlic to hot oil in frying pan and saute 2-3 min till tender.
- Cut each shrimp in half lengthwise and flake crabmeat: add to sauteed vegetables.
- Assemble lasagna: Spread 1/4 cup soup mixtre over bottom of rectangular pan (about an 11x8 pan) Top with 3 noodles.
- Spread half of the ricotta mixture, 1/2 of the veg-seafood mixture and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layer of noodles, ricotta, veg-seafood mix and mozzarella.
- Top with remaining noodles, spread with remaining soup mix; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake 35 minutes.
- Remove top carefully and continue baking 10-15 min or till hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with reserved parsley.
- Cut into squares.