Top Review by Ron Jester
Unlike the review above, the recipe is written as it should be cooked. UNCOOKED NOODLES. Keep the liquids the same. Although, substitute the white wine with dry cooking sherry. Use 2 6oz cans of lump crab meat and 1 pound of shrimp.(measured uncooked and unpeeled). Directly above the cottage cheese add 1 1/2 cups of frozen chopped spinach. Add 1 cup of mozz. cheese and a sprinkle of parm. cheese to the top. 45 min. 6 star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 15 lasagna noodles, UNCOOKED
- 1 cup cottage cheese (small Curd)
- 2⁄3 cup shrimp, cut bite size, Cooked
- 2⁄3 cup bay scallop, Cooked (bite size)
- 2⁄3 cup crabmeat, cut bite size
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over low heat until melted.
- Add garlic.
- Stir in flour and salt. Cook,stirring constantly until bubbly.
- Remove from heat. Stir in milk, broth and white wine. Return to stove and heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 1 minute. Add mozzarella cheese,onions, basil and pepper.
- Cook over low heat until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- Spread about 1 1/2 cups of the sauce in an ungreased 9X13 pan.
- Top with UNCOOKED lasagna noodles, overlapping as needed.
- Spread the cottage cheese over the noodles.
- Spread with another 1 1/2 cups of sauce and then top with another 5 lasagna noodles.
- Spread seafood over this layer and top with another 1 1/2 cups of sauce. Cover with the last 5 lasagna noodles and top with all of the remaining sauce. If desired, top with 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered at 350~F for 35 - 45 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
- Hope you love this as much as we do!!!