Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
All the seafood you love, layered in a delicious lasagna.
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 20 ounces white sauce
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 lb cooked small shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain, and rinse in cold water. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a skillet, cook onion in butter over medium heat until tender. Remove from heat, and stir in cream cheese, cottage cheese, egg, basil, and salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sauce, wine, crabmeat, and shrimp.
- Lay 3 cooked lasagna noodles on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread 1/3 of the onion mixture over the noodles. Then spread 1/3 of the sauce mixture over the onion layer. Repeat the noodle, onion, sauce layers twice more. Top with Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.