Prep 3 hrs
Cook 10 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs assorted favourite fish, cut in 2-inch cubes (cod, shrimp, swordfish, scallops, salmon, etc)
- onion, cut in large chunks
- fresh small mushroom
- cherry tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleof ken's steak house Greek salad dressing
- Alternate pieces of fish on a skewer with pieces of onion, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
- This will fill about 16 long skewers.
- Place in glass pan.
- Pour dressing over and marinate 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove from pan and grill over charcoal fire about 10 minutes, turning a few times during cooking.