Recipe by ThatJodiGirl
These are scrumptious little hors D'oeuvres, they will be a hit at your next get-together.
Top Review by Loves2Teach
my mom made these for a get together..... they were SOOOOOO good.... i could not stop eating them. i think that if/when i make them myself i will do like she did and toast the muffins and use fresh shrimp. i bet that crab will be good too! thanks for posting!
- 6 English muffins (12 halves)
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter
- 1 jar Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 1 can baby shrimp or 1 can crabmeat
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt