Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb halibut fillet, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 lb peeled and deveined uncooked shrimp, tails left on
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, lemon-pepper, fennel seed, and salt.
- Add halibut and shrimp; toss to coat.
- Place halibut and shrimp mixture in a grill basket.
- With grill on medium-high heat; place grill basket on grill.
- Cook 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and shrimp turn pink; shaking grill basket occasionally to turn and mix halibut and shrimp.
We braved the heat and cooked out on our deck last weekend. This is one of the things we made. It was so easy and had a compelling smell and flavor. The fennel seed was a nice touch. I used one of those grill pans with the holes all over it. That worked out quite well. I just coated it with nonstick cooking spray. Thank you Nurse Di.
My husband loves to try out new things on the grill. He actually made this dish and it was some more kind of deeeeelicious. I have never tasted fennel before and it was very tasty and a good choice to go with the seafood. I used a little more salt than called for but that was the only thing I did differently. We were happy with how this turned out. Thanks.