Top Review by Gladys58
We braved the heat and cooked out on our deck last weekend. This is one of the things we made. It was so easy and had a compelling smell and flavor. The fennel seed was a nice touch. I used one of those grill pans with the holes all over it. That worked out quite well. I just coated it with nonstick cooking spray. Thank you Nurse Di.
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb halibut fillet, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 lb peeled and deveined uncooked shrimp, tails left on
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, lemon-pepper, fennel seed, and salt.
- Add halibut and shrimp; toss to coat.
- Place halibut and shrimp mixture in a grill basket.
- With grill on medium-high heat; place grill basket on grill.
- Cook 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and shrimp turn pink; shaking grill basket occasionally to turn and mix halibut and shrimp.