1/2 Photos of Seafood Fra-Diablo
A wonderful Medley of seafood in a spicy red sauce that is Elegant enough for company or fast enough for a quick weekday meal. Either way it will impress your company or your family and takes 30 minutes from preparation to table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 28 ounces Italian-style diced tomatoes (I use hunts, basil, garlic and oregano italian style diced tomatoes)
- 1 (24 ounce) jar jar of gia russo hot sicilian pasta sauce
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup red wine (I use Merlot )
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 lb fresh cleaned mussels (frozen is ok)
- 16 littleneck clams, cleaned
- 1 lb large fresh cleaned raw shrimp (frozen thawed ok)
- 1 lb cooked linguine or 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 1/4 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/4 lb fresh sliced squid (optional)
- 1In a large high sided skillet over medium high heat, add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, wine, garlic, Italian seasoning and crushed red pepper.
- 2heat until just starting to bubble, add mussels and clams, cook until they start to open.
- 3Lower temperature to medium and add shrimp and squid, cook 4-5 minutes until shrimp and squid cook,be careful not to over cook shrimp and squid to avoid them becoming chewy and not tender.
- 4serve over pasta and garnish with cheese or parsley and enjoy.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Fra-Diablo
Serving Size: 1 (560 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 623.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 196.3 mg
- Sodium 2129.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 49.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: