Top Review by Terrene Mack
Excellent! I cut the recipe in half and used minced regular garlic instead of roasted and it tasted great. I used lobster, crab and shrimp for seafood. Also took a lot less time to prepare than it said.
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, fresh-grated
- 2 garlic cloves, roasted
- white pepper, fresh-grated
- black pepper, fresh-grated
- 1⁄8 cup scallops
- 1⁄8 cup chopped tiger shrimp (but chunky)
- 1⁄8 cup calamari (sliced to spiral)
- 1 1⁄2-1 3⁄4 lbs fettuccine (regular and spinach)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve bouillon in warm water; set aside.
- Start pasta.
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Add peppers to taste and roasted garlic when butter has melted.
- Do not allow garlic to brown more.
- Gradually stir in flour.
- While stirring, gradually add cream until blended.
- Blend in bouillon.
- Continue stirring on medium heat until thickened.
- Add parmesan.
- 5 minutes before pasta is ready, slowly add prawns, calamari and then the scallops to sauce.
- Stir until prawns are pink and calamari spirals.
- Serve over hot fettuccine,lightly sprinkled with parmesan and garnish with parsley and a twisted slice of lemon.