Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A super easy way to make enchiladas
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 lb small shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup canned crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 12 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually stir in broth and soup until blended.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in sour cream, salsa and salt; set aside.
- Place cottage cheese in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl; add the shrimp, crab, Monterey Jack cheese, chilies and parsley.
- Spread 3/4 cup sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Place about 1/3 cup seafood mixture down the center of each tortilla.
- Roll up and place seam side down over sauce.
- Top with the remaining sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.