1/2 Photos of Seafood Enchiladas
I wanted to create a recipe so I could have these anytime I wanted , not just when we went out, We like them, hope you do to!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lump crabmeat or 1 lb chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1 1/2 cups defrosted baby shrimp or 2 (4 ounce) cans baby shrimp
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2/3 cup sliced green onion
- 2/3 cup green enchilada sauce
- 1/3 cup loosely packed chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2-2 cups green enchilada sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican blend cheese or 1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 (10 count) package flour tortillas
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients, mix well.
- 2Place about 1/2-2/3 c filling on tortilla and roll up.
- 3Place seam side down in 9 by 13 pan.
- 4Combine 1-1/2-2 c sauce and 1 c sour cream in sauce pan on stove till warm and well blended.
- 5Spoon sauce over enchiladas, and sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Bake in 350° oven till cheese is melted and it looks bubbly, approx 20-30 minute.
- 7Garnish with sliced avocados.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 793.1
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 134.3 mg
- Sodium 2067.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 41.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: