Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is fantastic to serve at parties, I like to add a bit of hot sauce to taste & it gives it a deffernt bite
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup seafood sauce
- 4 ounces broken shrimp, drained & rinced
- 4 1⁄2 ounces crabmeat, drained flaked
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- Beat first 7 ingredients together, stir in shrimp& crab.
- Cut top off loaf, remove bread from inside, leaving 1" thick shell.
- Break removed bread into bite size pieces, place shell on serving platter fill with dip, place the bread all around the loaf for serving.