Recipe by celestial_star03
This is a very interesting seafood dip, mainly made for shrimp from the river roads II cookbook. It's very good.
Top Review by AmyZoe
This is HEAVENLY! I wouldn't think pickles would be so delicious with shrimp, but it is scary good! Once you get started it's hard to quit eating. Made for Fall 2009 Pic A Chef. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful recipe!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 tablespoon horseradish
- 3⁄4 tablespoon capers
- 3⁄4 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- red pepper