1/2 Photos of Seafood Dinner
It's seafood and it's dinner... fish, shrimp, and scallops simmered in broth that is very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb scallops (I prefer the small ones)
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 lbs cod (or other mild white fish)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (mild or hot, your choice)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons butter (not margarine)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- 1Heat olive oil and butter over medium heat.
- 2Cut fish into large chunks and sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste and brown lightly in oil and butter (about 1 minute per side).
- 3Remove fish from pan and set aside.
- 4Add wine (careful to keep wine from direct heat while pouring into pan) and deglaze pan.
- 5Stir in jar of salsa and chicken broth. Let broth simmer over medium heat until liquid begins to bubble.
- 6Add scallops and shrimp to broth, stir gently, cover, and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- 7Cut lemon in half, squeeze juice into pan.
- 8Add fish back to pan and gently stir.
- 9Replace cover and simmer another 6-7 minutes.
- 10Serve in large bowls with crunchy bread and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.8
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 258.5 mg
- Sodium 2100.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 62.6 g