Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I first had this at a dinner party, and thought it was fabulous! Little did I know at the time how simple it was to make. Serve with assorted crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained,flaked and cartilage removed
- 1⁄2 cup seafood sauce
- 1⁄4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- assorted cracker
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Spread onto a 10-inch serving plate.
- Combine crab, seafood sauce, horseradish and lemon juice; mix well.
- Spread over cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers.
This is a really great recipe. Always a hit at every gathering I have made it for.