Recipe by pammyowl
An elegant but easy dish, sure to impress your guests! You can use any seafood, your favorite shellfish, a combination of flavors is good.
- 6 medium mushrooms, chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups cooked lobsters, crab, scallops shrimp, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1⁄3 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine (optional)
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 16 crepes
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- For crepes;.
- Whisk dry ingredients together. Mix in eggs, milk and butter. With a hand beater mix until smooth.
- In an 8" skillet or crepe pan, lightly brush with butter, heat until bubbly on medium heat, pour a scant 1/4 cup batter and, swirl it around to coat the pan. Cook until top is dry and bottom is light brown. Flip and cook the other side. Stack on top of each other and keep warm. * tip*You can easily do the crepes ahead and stack them with waxed paper between each one, refrigerate for up to 2 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Saute the mushrooms and green onion in butter until tender. Put the seafood, 1/2 and 1/2, cream cheese and parsley in the pan, over medium heat, until the cheese has melted. Pour in Sherry.
- In each crepe, place 1/4 cup seafood filling, roll and place in a two baking dishes, 12" x 71/2" x 2", seam side down. Top each pan with the Swiss cheese and place in a 350 degree oven until the crepes are hot, approximately 20 minutes.