Recipe by Cook Food Mood
Made this the other with instant crepes and the hubby gave a thumbs up! Great for any time of the day!
- 350 g fish, diced in chunks
- 150 g prawns
- 1⁄4 leek
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 20 ml milk or 20 ml whipping cream
- 50 ml white wine or 50 ml fish stock
- 1 tablespoon emmental cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in pan and cook the leek till softened. Add the flour and stir inches.
- Add milk or cream, then gradually add white wine or fish stock. Stirr continously. Use a little less or more milk/wine/stock according to your preferred consistency.
- Stir in cheese and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Add prawns and fish.
- Spoon filling over crepe, add a sprig of parsley garnish, and dribble some of the sauce over the side!