Charlotte J's Note:
Now that I have found ways to use my cans of Geisha Tiny Shrimp, I need to go buy their crab meat so I can make this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the dressing
- 1Rinse lettuce, cut into very thin strips then keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- 2For making dressing, in a bowl, combine chili sauce, lemon juice, sliced celery, tabasco, and vodka.
- 3The dressing should be spicy.
- 4Distribute lettuce into 4 serving dishes.
- 5Top with the Tiny Shrimp and Crab Meat.
- 6Cover with plastic wrap and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- 7Pour dressing over seafood.
- 8Garnish with lemon wedges and dill for parsley.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Cocktail Salad
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 630.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 15.6 g