Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Now that I have found ways to use my cans of Geisha Tiny Shrimp, I need to go buy their crab meat so I can make this.
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can baby shrimp, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
For the dressing
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons thinly sliced celery
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon vodka
- 4 lemon wedges, garnish
- fresh dill or fresh parsley, garnish
- Rinse lettuce, cut into very thin strips then keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- For making dressing, in a bowl, combine chili sauce, lemon juice, sliced celery, tabasco, and vodka.
- The dressing should be spicy.
- Distribute lettuce into 4 serving dishes.
- Top with the Tiny Shrimp and Crab Meat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Pour dressing over seafood.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and dill for parsley.