Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is so good. We make these every week. Can put on sub roll and add many extras- you will love it!
- 12 slices Italian bread or 12 slices white bread, toasted
- salt and pepper
- 16 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- dill relish (optional)
- black olives (optional)
- lettuce (optional)
- 1 tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- 1 onion, sliced (optional)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese (optional) or 4 slices provolone cheese (optional)
- shred up crab into bowl and mix with a couple heaping tablespoons mayo until enough is added to your liking.
- In another bowl, mix drained tuna with mayo the same way as you did with the crab mixture.
- To these mixtures you can add seasonings if desired.
- I put black olives in my crab mix and dill relish sometimes in my tuna mix.
- Take the lightly toasted bread and on first slice scoop some crab mixture onto it to desired thickness.
- Place another slice of toasted bread on this.
- Scoop some tuna mixture onto this second slice of toast.
- Can now place any other options- I like lettuce, tomato and mozzarella cheese.
- Place third slice of toasted bread onto top layer (I sometimes put a little mayo on bread so it sticks together).
- Can toothpick layers together and cut in half.
this is a nice sandwich i used jack cheese just personal prefreance dee