A Friend sent me this tasty recipe and it is....The Best Seafood Chowder!
Make and share this Seafood Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 potatoes, cubed
- 8 ounces clam juice, bottle
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb raw shrimp, chopped
- 1 lb raw scallops, chopped
- 2 fish fillets, raw chopped
- 6 ounces clams
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons flour, for thickening
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning, seasonning
- salt and pepper
- Combine onions, celery and garlic with butter; microwave 10 minutes.
- In large saucepan stir together chopped potatoes, chicken broth, clam juice as well as juice for canned clams, and onion mixture.
- Cook until potatoes are almost tender.
- Add chopped fish and seafood; simmer 8 minutes.
- Combine flour with milk; add this to the choder with the cream.
- Simmer until thickened flavour are combined.
- Add seasonning.
- Taste the Best.
- Serve with a crusty bread.