1/1 Photo of Seafood chopped salad
Hey Jude's Note:
Super easy yet impressive looking salad. Good for company or to have as a meal when it's too hot to cook. Recipe came from the back of a box of croutons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce
- 1 bunch watercress leaf
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives or 2 tablespoons green onion tops
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp,crumbled
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shelled and deveined small shrimp
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons
- 1/2 cup vinaigrette dressing
- 1Coarsely chop salad greens and place in a large salad bowl; add watercress and chives and toss.
- 2Arrange tomatoes, bacon, avocado, eggs and shrimp in separate rows on top of lettuce.
- 3Sprinkle with blue cheese and croutons.
- 4Serve dressing on the side.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood chopped salad
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.7
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 130.0 mg
- Sodium 431.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: