Top Review by WhipUpABatch
My DH loved this one. Thank you! I reduced the quantity of the egg by half and omitted the celery. I added some spring onion (only the green part) and it came out amazing. Fool-proof. Thanks again!
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained (or 7-3/4 can salmon or 6-1/2 oz. solid light tuna)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup red peppers or 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup celery, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups grated colby cheese or 1 1⁄4 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine ingredients reserving 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles;press perforations together to seal.
- Divide mixture evenly into centre of 4 rectangles.
- Roll up and press to seal.
- Place seam side down on a greased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle tops of rolls with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until golden.