1/2 Photos of Seafood Casserole or Yummy Tuna Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Momma Dukes's Note:
This casserole is great to take to potlucks because the dish always comes back empty. You can vary the ingredients in many ways. My favorite is elbow macaroni, tuna, wine, cheddar, dill AND mustard and buttered breadcrumbs. The wine especially gives it a nice zip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup dry pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk or 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed mushroom soup
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dill or 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4-1/2 cup frozen peas (optional) or 1/4-1/2 cup vegetables (optional)
- 6 -8 ounces seafood (canned)
- 1 cup buttered breadcrumbs or 1 cup crushed potato chips or 1 cup french fried onions, etc
- 1Cook noodles, set aside.
- 2Combine mayonaise and milk or wine.
- 3Stir in soup, cheese and seasonings.
- 4Gently stir in cooked pasta, peas and seafood.
- 5Pour into casserole dish,
- 6Cover and bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes.
- 7Uncover and sprinkle with crunchy topping.
- 8Bake 5 minutes more.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Casserole or Yummy Tuna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.5
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 975.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: