Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I prepared us a special seafood meal for 2. It is very easy to add more and make it for as many as you want. I served with roasted potatoes, green beans.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (370 ml) can nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (120 g) can crabmeat
- 8 cooked shrimp, cut in half
- 4 large cooked scallops, cut in large chunks
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- In a large skillet, saute onions,celery,mushroom and garlic in the oil until softened.
- Add salt, pepper and old Bay Seasoning.
- Whisk in the flour.
- Slowly stir milk into the sauteed mixture.
- Add cheese.
- Add the cooked seafood; stir well.
- Add parlsey and basil.
- Pour into a casserole dish.
- Bake at 375* for 30 minutes.
- Can be prepared ahead of time and baked before serving.
I made this as a surprise for my husband because he loves seafood. The one change I made was the shrimp. I used the canned baby shrimp and it work just fine. It is the perfect amount for the two of us. Thank you for sharing..
I chose to make this dish for our anniversary dinner. To us this was something you would get going out to our favorite place. Did I mention this was also so easy to make you can make this dish during the week for a special night alone. 10 STARS!