Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A very different casserole..but yummy, if you like seafood.
- 1 can crabmeat
- 1 can shrimp
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese (I prefer Monterrey Jack)
- 1 cup cooked rice (I use Minute Rice)
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Mix together and put into a 9 X 13 pan.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Very tasty and easy! A perfect dinner,or supper! I used reduced calorie mayo and fresh parsley~ it was excellent!