Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
i love this recipe because you can make it 10 times and it's always diffent because we can buy seafood at the store or use the catch of the day.i ate baked stuffed shrimp with this recipe and used the topping for whatever seafood i could afford.you can double or triple this recipe with ease
- 1 lb catfish or 1 lb scallops or 1 lb shrimp, shelled and cleaned
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 package Ritz cracker, crushed (sleeve)
- 1 (6 ounce) can minced clams
- 1 dash pepper
- cut all seafood into bite size pieces.
- place in 8x8 glass baking dish.
- sprinkle with pepper.
- mix rest of ingredients and place on top of seafood being careful to cover all the seafood cover dish with aluminum foil.
- bake in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes then uncover and cook for 15 minutes more.