Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe couldn't be simpler.
- 3 lbs fresh seafood (shrimp, scallops, oysters, clams)
- 1 cup cooked rice
Saute in butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped vidalia onion
- 3⁄4 cup cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- white pepper (to taste)
- Cook seafood, etc.in boiling water.
- Sautee peppers, onions, and mushrooms until tender
- Toss all ingredients together and put in buttered baking dish.
- Cook at 375 degrees F, uncovered for 30-40 minutes or until heated through.
- Serves 8.
Absolutely wonderful - don't know why I hadn't discovered this recipe before now - but I am so glad I tagged this recipe!!! For the seafood, I used 1 pound of shrimp (medium), 1 pound scallops (the small ones) and 1 pound of flounder. I was out of Worcestershire sauce, so skipped that ingredient but will be sure to add it next time. Oh, when I boiled the seafood I added a couple of bay leaves, pepper corns, bay seasoing and Kosher salt to the water. We will definitely be making this keeper again. Thanks for sharing!