Mainely Debbie's Note:
This recipe is from The Best Of Marjorie Standish, Seafood Down East Recipes. I just guessed on the can sizes for the minced clams and frozen shrimp soup because I had to put in a size for the recipe to be accepted. The can for the minced canned clams is about the size of a 5 ounce can of tuna and the soup is about the size of frozen juice concentrate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Par boil the scallops for 3-5 minutes in water, drain and set aside.
- 2Par boil the haddock in water about 5 minutes, drain reserving 2/3 cup of cooking liquid. Flake haddock into large pieces and set aside.
- 3Mix melted margarine with crushed Ritz Crackers and set aside.
- 4Combine cooked scallops, haddock, clams and onion.
- 5Using one half of the crumb mixture, combine with the fish. Season lightly with salt and pepper if you wish.
- 6Combine thawed soup and haddock juice, mix with fish and taste for seasoning.
- 7Put in a 2 quart casserole. Casserole can be put in the refrigerator at this time and baked later.
- 8Before baking, cover top with remaining crumb mixture.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.3
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 63.1 mg
- Sodium 248.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 23.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: