Recipe by Sylvia Brown
I got this one from my Aunt, many years ago. Everyone is crazy about it and it is easy to make.
- 1 lb cleaned and devine shrimp, chopped or 1 lb crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, chopped fine
- garlic powder
- red pepper
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped fine
- 2 raw eggs
- 3 cups breadcrumbs (toast bread chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute butter, onions and celery.
- Add shrimp and cook about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic powder and red pepper.
- Beat 2 raw eggs well and add raw eggs and boiled eggs to mixture.
- mix in handful of bread crumbs.
- Butter pan and spread mixture in pan.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with crumbs.
- Cook in oven for 30-45 minutes at 300*.