Lady Amazon's Note:
This is one of those recipes that come together from leftovers in your fridge. I was trying to figure out what to cook for dinner and scrounging around in the fridge and just started grabbing things and before I knew it, I had a dinner that everyone seemed to enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls (don't know actual size)
- 1 lb shrimp (boiled)
- 1 lb crawfish tail meat (boiled)
- 1 shallot (chopped fine)
- 1 stalk celery (chopped)
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 medium potato (cubbed,bite size)
- 1 cup corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 lb Velveeta cheese (cubbed)
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid crab boil concentrate
- 1Heat oven using instructions on crescent roll.
- 2Chop your shallots,potatoe,celery and garlic.
- 3Saute potatoe,shallot,and celery in a little butter or oil, till tender.
- 4Add soup,corn,cheese,shrimp,crawfish and crab boil to saute mixture heat thru till cheese melts.
- 5Place in a baking dish and top with unrolled crescent dough.
- 6Bake till dough is golden brown and the filling is bubbling around the edges.
- 7.Let stand for 5 min before serving.
- 8Serve with a nice salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.3
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 392.8 mg
- Sodium 1529.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 54.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
liquid crab boil concentrate