Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is one of those recipes that come together from leftovers in your fridge. I was trying to figure out what to cook for dinner and scrounging around in the fridge and just started grabbing things and before I knew it, I had a dinner that everyone seemed to enjoy.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls (don't know actual size)
- 1 lb shrimp (boiled)
- 1 lb crawfish tail meat (boiled)
- 1 shallot (chopped fine)
- 1 stalk celery (chopped)
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 medium potato (cubbed,bite size)
- 1 cup corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese (cubbed)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid crab boil concentrate
- Heat oven using instructions on crescent roll.
- Chop your shallots,potatoe,celery and garlic.
- Saute potatoe,shallot,and celery in a little butter or oil, till tender.
- Add soup,corn,cheese,shrimp,crawfish and crab boil to saute mixture heat thru till cheese melts.
- Place in a baking dish and top with unrolled crescent dough.
- Bake till dough is golden brown and the filling is bubbling around the edges.
- .Let stand for 5 min before serving.
- Serve with a nice salad.