Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was only experimenting when I made this and my family thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Literally, they went back and forth until every drop was gone! Goes great with garlic bread and a salad.
- 6 ounces albacore tuna
- 12 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 12 ounces imitation lobster meat
- 12 ounces cooked shrimp
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces of ragu cheddar cheese sauce
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese or 12 ounces provolone cheese, cheeses
- 1 lb of your favorite casserole noodles (penne, elbow, rigati, shells, etc)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- steam broccoli crowns in 1/4 inch of salt water covered in the microwave for about 3 minutes.
- cook noodles until almost done.
- mix all ingredients together (save some cheese for the top) and put in greased casserole dish.
- cover top with remaining cheese.
- cover with foil and place in oven for about 35 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
I cut the recipe in half, but used the full amount of noodles and cheese sauce. Ragu chedder wasnt available at my safeway, so I bought the garlic paremsian white sauce instead. O my god. Ingredients were so cheap, and it made the biggest batch of dinner ever. I have tons of left overs. Def. try this you wont be sorry. Use Lakeside Organic broccoli it is by far the best tasting broccoli out there. request it at your local grocery store if they dont carry it. Whole foods seems to always have it.
This was good. The family liked it. It made a lot. Next time I will probably half the ingrediants. But my kids love cheese so this was right up there alley. Thank you for this recipe