I was only experimenting when I made this and my family thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Literally, they went back and forth until every drop was gone! Goes great with garlic bread and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces albacore tuna
- 12 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 12 ounces imitation lobster meat
- 12 ounces cooked shrimp
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces of ragu cheddar cheese sauce
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese or 12 ounces provolone cheese, cheeses
- 1 lb of your favorite casserole noodles (penne, elbow, rigati, shells, etc)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2steam broccoli crowns in 1/4 inch of salt water covered in the microwave for about 3 minutes.
- 3cook noodles until almost done.
- 4mix all ingredients together (save some cheese for the top) and put in greased casserole dish.
- 5cover top with remaining cheese.
- 6cover with foil and place in oven for about 35 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.6
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 181.1 mg
- Sodium 867.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 38.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
imitation lobster meat
cheddar cheese sauce