Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Found this in a folder of recipes.
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked, shelled and deveined
- 1 lb scallops, drained well
- 1 lb crab or 1 lb lobster
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 pints half-and-half
- 1⁄2 lb grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine shrimp, scallops and crab.
- In buttered 13 by 9 inch casserole, layer half the seafood, half the spaghetti, half the cheese. Repeat.
- Pour cream over the top.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees.