Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
I created this recipe from #18375. This is a very hearty, easy recipe. My DH loves this casserole. Makes enough for 6-8.
- 6 cups egg noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 lb medium frozen shrimp, thawed, remove tails
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, reserve 1 C for topping
- Boil noodles for 7 min, during last 5 min add frozen peas, drain and set aside.
- In 11X13 baking pan, mix milks and soup together well, add remaining ingredients and noodles except 1 C cheese. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 350, for 40-45 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Allow to set for 10 minutes before serving.
This was a wonderful recipe! I did not however, have the crabmeat and my dh doesn't care for tuna, so I instead used 2 lbs of large shrimp and both dh and the kids loved it. I would be inclined to add some spice to it, perhaps fresh mined garlic or a couple of drops of lemon juice for some extra flavor, otherwise it was perfect.