Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fast easy good for an appitizer.
Make and share this Seafood Boats recipe from Food.com.
- 59.14 ml melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 29.58 ml onions, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml relish, any flavor it up to you
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 236.59 ml grated cheese
- 120 g can crabmeat or 120 g can shrimp
- 12 slice white bread, crusts cut off
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Butter both sides of bread.
- Place in muffin tins.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together.
- Spoon into bread.
- Bake 10 minute.