Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious and heart-warming especially if you are a seafood lover like I am.
Make and share this Seafood Bisque recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan, saute the green onions in melted butter until the onions are tender.
- Add in the flour; stir until smooth.
- Cook for 1 minutes stirring constantly.
- Gradually add in the milk; cook and stir constantly over medium heat until mixture is thickened and bubbly (pull up a chair).
- Stir in hot sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in crabmeat and shrimp; cook and stir over low heat until shrimp turn pink.
- Add in parsley and stir to combine.
Love this recipe! It's so simple and delicious. I crave it often. Thank you so much for sharing! I use extra hot sauce, and sometimes vary the amount of shrimp depending on what I have on hand, but other than that I don't change anything. Thanks again!
I used fresh lump crabmeat and shrimp and doubled the recipe and it was excellent. I will prepare again for my family and friends. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Gloria Chapman
I had some fresh dungeness crab to use up, so I made this bisque. I added extra hot sauce and 2 cups of crab (no shrimp), and it was great! Whenever I can get fresh crab, I will be making this again. Thank you, Nurse Di.