1/1 Photo of Seafood Bake
1 hr 15 mins
I love seafood very very much. I dont get to cook seafood as often as I'd like but this one is a very good one. I hope you enjoy this
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups water, lightly salted
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 sprig fresh dill
- 1 lb sea scallops
- 1 lb shrimp, shelled and cleaned
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chives or 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 1/2 cups cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Bring water, wine and dill to a boil.
- 2Add scallops; simmer 2 minutes.
- 3Add shrimp; simmer 3-4 minutes longer or until shrimp are opaque.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Put seafood in a shallow 1 1/2 Quart baking dish. Set aside; reserve liquid.
- 6Heat 1/4 C butter in skillet; saute mushrooms with chives or green onions.
- 7Stir in flour continue cooking 1 minute until bubbly.
- 8Stir in cream and 1 Cup of the reserved fish stock.
- 9Cook slowly until thick. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- 10Pour sauce over seafood.
- 11Mix cracker crumbs and the 3 T melted butter.
- 12Sprinkle cracker crumbs over the seafood.
- 13Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Bake
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.4
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 175.6 mg
- Sodium 310.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 25.2 g