Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A creamy three-cheese blend with artichokes, and seafood. Served with tortilla chips and pico de gallo.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 12 ounces crabmeat, Real Crab not imitation
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, plus more to top
- 1 (4 ounce) can baby shrimp
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Melt butter. Stir in onion, garlic and parsley.
- Cook till onion is tender.
- Add cream cheese, and colby jack cheese, and keep on low heat until creamy.
- Add other ingredients, except crab and shrimp, and mix well.
- Pour into large oven proof serving dish and fold in crab meat and baby shrimp.
- Top with colby jack cheese and sprinkle parmesan.
- Bake until bubbly and hot.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley before serving.