1/1 Photo of Seafood Artichoke Dip
Alley Barbie's Note:
A creamy three-cheese blend with artichokes, and seafood. Served with tortilla chips and pico de gallo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 12 ounces crabmeat, Real Crab not imitation
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, plus more to top
- 1 (4 ounce) can baby shrimp
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Melt butter. Stir in onion, garlic and parsley.
- 3Cook till onion is tender.
- 4Add cream cheese, and colby jack cheese, and keep on low heat until creamy.
- 5Add other ingredients, except crab and shrimp, and mix well.
- 6Pour into large oven proof serving dish and fold in crab meat and baby shrimp.
- 7Top with colby jack cheese and sprinkle parmesan.
- 8Bake until bubbly and hot.
- 9Sprinkle with fresh parsley before serving.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.6
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 87.1 mg
- Sodium 783.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: