Recipe by Douglas Gove
This is a wonderful hearty dish that is sure to fill even the biggest appetite. Its rich and creamy and tastes illegal but its not--ENJOY.
Top Review by Denise Nachtigal
I LOVE seafood, however, I've never really had crab meat (imitation or not) or scallops. I know my husband loves both of these, so, for Valentines day, I decided to bite the bullet and make this for him. It was very easy to make, and it was REALLY good! A nice creamy pasta sauce with all the seafood too. Really enjoyed this!! Thanks for posting!!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 6 -8 scallops
- 1⁄4 lb crabmeat (imitation will work)
- angel hair pasta, pre-cooked to appetite
- 1 pinch garlic
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- oregano (for garnish)
- lemon, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 pint heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Place olive oil in pan and heat.
- Add garlic and diced peppers.
- When peppers are al dente, add seafood.
- Add pasta and heavy cream and heat till hot and bubbling.
- Add parmesan cheese and heat till sauce thickens.
- Place on plate. Sprinkle oregano on top and garnish with lemon slices.