Recipe by Sarah Boudjema
This recipe takes me back to the shores of Zanzibar with its fresh fish and seafood salads
- 1 large fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon
- 50 ml olive oil
- 150 g mixed seafood, cooked
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the 50ml of olive oil and lemon juice and pour over the fennel and season well. Leave for a minimum of 30 mins to soften.
- Add the chilli, garlic and remaining oil to the seafood and marinate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 mins drain the seafood and scatter over the fennel. Add chopped parsley.