Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The shrimp and crab amount may be increased, throw in some nuts and apples if desired, this recipe may be doubled
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup small baby shrimp
- 1⁄2 lb imitation crabmeat (coarsley chopped or shredded)
- salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 3 hard-cooked eggs (sliced into wedges) (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 fresh minced garlic clove (no more than 1 clove or it will overpower the salad)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or use 1/2 teaspoon white salt)
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon louisiana hot sauce
- In a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar, vinegar, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and hot pepper sauce until well combined.
- In a large bowl mix together green and red cabbage, green onions, broccoli florets, red bell pepper, shrimp and crab.
- Add in the dressing; toss to combine well.
- Season with black pepper and more salt if desired.
- Garnish with cooked egg wedges around the bowl (if using).
- Chill until ready to serve.