Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
i came up with this variation after a weekend spent catching fresh scallops and wanting to use as many as possible before vacuum sealing them. If they are not available fresh in your area i would say you could probably sub shrimp and crab meat.
- 1 (8 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts (drain well and squeeze out moisture between paper towels)
- 3⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temp
- 3⁄4 cup fage plain Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed and minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped chives or 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato (pat dry first to remove oil marinade)
- 10 ounces cooked scallops, chopped smaller
- 1⁄4 lemon, juice of
- jar pimiento, drained
- pepper and Frank's red hot sauce
- Chop artichokes or tear into pieces and add all the other ingredients.
- Put in a 1 quart casserole and bake in a 350-375 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until it is bubbly.
- Broil for a minute or so to lightly brown the top of the dish.
- can easily be doubled.