Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Simple & Delicious
- 4 frozen puff pastry shells
- 6 cups water
- 1⁄2 lb bay scallop
- 1⁄4 lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup alfredo sauce, warmed
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Bake puff pastry shells according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Add scallops and shrimp.
- Cook, uncovered, for 2-5 minutes or until scallops are firm and opaque and shrimp turn pink; drain.
- Combine Alfredo sauce and garlic powder; drizzle over puff pastry shells.
- Top with seafood.