Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
for pasta and seafood lovers --this is fast and wonderfull
Make and share this Seafood Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can baby shrimp, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can clams, drained
- alfredo sauce mix (or prepared alfredo sauce mix)
- 1 (8 ounce) package fettuccine pasta, prepared as told on bag
- prepare alfredo sauce, and add the canned meats, heat well.
- prepare pasta; drain, don't rinse.
- toss warm pasta with sauce mix.
Sometimes you just need an idea, you know? I used cans of tiny shrimp and salmon, and rainbow rotini. Thanks.
This is truly delicious. I changed it some, I don't care for clams so left them out. Can't afford crab, so used surimi. Served it over shells because you can get so much more sauce per bite when you eat it with a spoon. Wow! Great stuff.